Agency & offers artistic direction for atypical collaborations.
- Connections are the foundation of human achievement.
- Human achievement is summed up in art.
- Art is impactful when based on combinations of the existing with intrusions of the atypical.
- The atypical is the result of group dynamics.
- Group dynamics require self-imposed boundaries.
- Boundaries must be permeable and attractive.
- Attractivity causes connections to consolidate.
- Consolidation is grounded in architecture and artifacts.
- Architecture and artifacts help rethink processes.
- Processes are never final.
- We enable connections to benefit humanity.
- We engage art to express our partners' achievements.
- We carefully select the missing link to maximum impact.
- We facilitate free collaboration through meticulous organization.
- We create the safe spaces for your exchange.
- We invite the public to participate with appropriate means and methods.
- We wish for your exchange to continue beyond our engagement.
- We search for the appropriate location.
- We curate the lable sounds and the publication reflections.
- We continue to learn.
About this website
agencyand.com traces our collaborative and iterative approach to working together. It turns the time, effort and disciplines required to assemble a project into a tangible experience. In this sense, agencyand.com is an attempt of a more wholesome digital edifice. agencyand.com was collaboratively invented with and carefully built by the opinionated team at WAF GMBH, in Hamburg, Europe
We currently read
- Atypical Combinations and Scientific Impact by Uzzi et al.
- Almanach - Der Blaue Reiter (Original Reprint), Bilderatlas Mnemosyne
- Otto 958 Systems by Kiko Kostadinov
- Group Dynamics - Collectives of the Modernist Period at Lenbachhaus München;
- Facebook Is a Doomsday Machine by Adrienne LaFrance; Die Fiktion der Gemeinschaft by Juliane Spitta
- Efficacy of high-density versus semipermeable PTFE membranes in an elderly experimental model by Marouf and El-Guindi
- An Atlas of Commoning: Places of Collective Production published by Arch+
- Thing/Thought:Fluxus Editions 1962-1978 by Gretchen Wagner and Jon Hendricks
- http://hallointer.net/ by David Liebermann